At Harmony Animal Matchmaker and Sanctuary in Grand Junction, CO, we believe in providing the best care possible to our four-legged friends. Our no-kill shelter takes in rescue dogs and finds loving homes for them.
If you want to help us with our cause, you can:
- Donate to Harmony Animal Matchmaker and Sanctuary. Your animal shelter donations go to saving dogs' lives. All financial contributions, no matter the size, will go a long way.
- Participate in our annual yard sale by donating things you no longer use or need. We can pick up the items you're donating for you or you can drop them off at our animal shelter. Donations to the yard sale are tax deductible, and we'll give you a receipt for any item you donate. We're able to accept and pick up donations all year.
- Register your City Market card with Harmony Animal Matchmaker and Sanctuary. By registering your shopping card with us, the rewards you accumulate from shopping will go to help these amazing dogs.
- Reduce the homeless animal population by spaying, neutering, and microchipping your pets.
- Shop our wish list. We're always in need of supplies for our pets. Amazon
- Groom your cat or dog at Bark's Play and Stay. A portion of the proceeds will go to Harmony Animal Matchmaker and Sanctuary.
- Donate gift cards or gas cards. If you have any extra lying around from the holidays, we could use them to help cover the cost of transporting our rescued dogs.
- Spread the word. Like us on Facebook and Instagram, and share our posts.
- Attend our fundraising and community events. We have groom-a-thons, yard sales and galas throughout the year.
- Sponsor a dog. If you can't adopt right now, sponsor a dog to make it easier for them to find a loving home.
- Visit our lovely pets. You can take them on walks and outings or borrow them for a sleepover!
There are many ways to lend a helping hand at Harmony Animal Matchmaker and Sanctuary. Contact us today to learn more about our shelter in Grand Junction, CO and how you can get involved.